생체지향 첨단 센서 연구실에서는 자연과 기계에서 나오는 다양한 신호 뿐 아니라 생체로부터 나오는 신호를 수집하고 가공하여 사람들에게 제공하고 연결할 수 있는 지능형 마이크로시스템을 구현하고 있습니다. 이러한 시스템은 첨단 아날로그 및 디지털 집적회로를 통해 단일 칩으로 구현되며, 현장 진단 시스템이나 인간-기계 상호 연결, 이식용 인공 보철물 등에 응용될 수 있습니다
● 2015-Present: Associate Professor, Department of Electrical Engineering, UNIST
● 2012-2015: Scientist II, Institute of Microelectonics, A*STAR, Singapore
● 2008-2012: Research Staff Member, Samsung Advanced Institute of Technology
● 2008: Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering, KAIST
● 2003: M.S. in Electrical Engineering, KAIST
● 2001: B.S. in Electrical Engineering, Postech
[Research Keywords and Topics]
Analog integrated circuits and systems
Biomedical interface circuits and systems
Circuits and systems for emerging applications
● J.-H. Park, J.-H. Hwang, C. Shin, and S.-J. Kim*, “A BJT-Based Temperature-to-Frequency Converter with ±1°C (3σ) Inaccuracy from -40°C to 140°C for On-Chip Thermal Monitoring,” IEEE J. Solid-State Circuits, vol. 57, no. 10, pp. 2909-2918, Oct. 2022.
● J. Kang, Y. Park, J.-H. Hwang, J.-H. Chun, J. Choi, and S.-J. Kim*, “A 640×480 Indirect Time-of-Flight Image Sensor with Tetra Pixel Architecture for Tap Mismatch Calibration and Motion Artifact Suppression,” in IEEE Symp. VLSI Circuits, Jun. 2022, pp. 44-45.
● Y. Park, J.-H. Cha, S.-H. Han, J.-H. Park, and S.-J. Kim*, “A 3.8-µW 1.5-NEF 15-Gohm Total Input Impedance Chopper Stabilized Amplifier with Auto-calibrated Dual Positive Feedback in 110nm CMOS,” IEEE J. Solid-State Circuits, vol. 57, no. 8, pp. 2449-2461, Aug. 2022.
● J.-H. Cha, J.-H. Park, Y. Park, H. Shin, K. S. Hwang, I.-J. Cho, and S.-J. Kim*, “A Reconfigurable Sub-Array Multiplexing Microelectrode Array System with 24,320 Electrodes and 380 Readout Channels for Investigating Neural Communication,” in IEEE Int. Solid-State Circuits Conf. (ISSCC), Feb. 2022, pp. 342-343.
● S. Park, B. Kim, J. Cho, J.-H. Chun, J. Choi, and S.-J. Kim*, “An 80×60 Flash LiDAR Sensor with In-Pixel Histogramming TDC Based on Quaternary Search and Time-Gated Δ-Intensity Phase Detection for 45m Detectable Range and Background Light Cancellation,” in IEEE Int. Solid-State Circuits Conf. (ISSCC), Feb. 2022, pp. 98-99.
[Awards/ Honors/ Memberships]
● Best Runner-up Paper Award, IEEE Int. Symp. Circuits Syst. (ISCAS), 2023
● Best Paper Award, 대한전자공학회 하계학술대회, 2022
● Silkroad Award, IEEE Int. Solid-State Circuits Conf. (ISSCC), 2021
● Silkroad Award, IEEE Int. Solid-State Circuits Conf. (ISSCC), 2020
● International TPC Member, IEEE Int. Solid-State Circuits Conf. (ISSCC), 2019-2023